We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position in our Rio Rancho, New Mexico facility. To apply for these positions please use this form.
We are seeking an individual provide financial and inventory information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data. This position will report to the Controller.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Assist Controller with day-to-day and monthly accounting operations.
• Reviewinventory transactions for accuracy and completeness.
• Work with management on reconciling physical inventory to general ledger, including assisting in developing internal controls related to inventory.
• Review accounts payable transactions for accuracy and completeness.
• Responsible for intercompany transactions including intercompany reconciliation.
• Prepare various monthly journal entries.
• Reconcile all balance sheets accounts on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for fixed assets sub ledger, ensure all new assets are deprecated in accordance with company policy.
• Provide support for all statutory filing, including, sales and use tax returns, property tax filing and other governmental filings.
• Other special projects as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of accounting and inventory experience with increasing responsibilities.
• Is flexible, able to work independently and has a knack for solving problems.
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks, and knowledge of Navision system experience is a plus!!!
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include healthcare, 401k, and accrued vacation.